Forms and Permits

Dog License: Dog License
NOTE:   A copy of the vaccination certificate(s) must be provided with the application.  Please be sure to provide all information requested; without it we will not be able to issue your license.

Fireworks Permit: Fireworks permit rev 2024

Operator (“Bartender”) License
: Operator Application 2024-2025.pdf (license for 7/1/24 through 6/30/25)

ATV/UTV Incident Report Form:  ATV-UTV Incident Report

Building Permits – UDC Ordinance:  O2022-03 UDC Uniform Dwelling Code